These days our houses are not so spacious and not our toilets also. A toilet is a product that we use every day but we do not take much effort to decorate it. But a well-decorated washroom gives you the experience to feel comfortable.
It is our fallacious thinking that a well organized requires a large space. But the truth is it does not require ample space. If you are thinking of redecorating your toilet then there is nothing more preferable than adding the best wall mounted toilet to your washroom. The tankless toilets do not require a large space to install.
As the tank of the hanging toilet is hidden away inside the wall of the washroom, it can save up to 10 inches of your washroom space. Moreover, tankless wall-mounted toilets are very stylish and come with many new technologies.
Now it is important for you to read some floating toilets reviews before buying one for your washroom. In this article we have come up with reviews of some of the best wall hung toilets in the market so that you can choose the best one for you.
Table of Contents
- 5 Best Wall Hung Toilet Review
- Why Choose Wall Hung Toilets – The Benefits of Wall-Mounted Toilets
- Things To Consider Before Buying A Hanging Toilet
- Frequently Asked Questions About Wall Hung Toilet
- Final verdict
5 Best Wall Hung Toilet Review
1. American Standard 2882107.020 Glenwall VorMax Wall Hung Toilet
The first product in our list of the best wall hung toilets is American standard Glenwall VorMax wall hung toilet. American standard is a 140 years old brand for bathroom and kitchen hardware products. They are well known for their quality of high end products.
This wall hung toilet is one of them. It features powerful vormax flushing technology that cleans two times better than the traditional toilets. It is a high-efficiency toilet that meets EPA water sense criteria. Only 1.28 gallons of water is used in every flash with the security to remove the paper seat covers.
The right height siphon action bowl gives you a comfortable feel. The complete package includes a tank, bowl, chrome trip lever, and installation guide. Our expert team considers it as one of the best wall mounted toilets with a tank.
- The elongated shape of this wall hung toilet gives a stylish look to your washroom.
- This modern wall mount toilet does not require any batteries.
- It flushes 50% quieter than other toilets.
- The double clean technology keeps it clean always.
- As it is featured with even clean technology, it prevents the growth of bad odor and stain in the toilet bowl.
- You can buy the toilet seat separately.
- This toilet is strong enough to serve you for a long time.
- This product is only available in left hand trip levers.
- The only colour choice for this floating toilet is white.
2. KOHLER K-6299-0 Veil Wall Hung Toilet
Our second product on the list is KOHLER veil wall hung toilet from the renowned brand KOHLER. KOHLER is a prominent plumbing hardware manufacturer. Now, this veil wall hung toilet is a great space saver because it can save up to 12 inches in your washroom.
The tank of this toilet is completely concealed so it gives an ultimate seamless look. This modern wall mount toilet is featured with a dual flush actuator that helps you to save water with a flush with 0.8 gallon of water for light waste and 1.6 gallons of water for bulk weight.
It has durable steel frame brackets to install behind the wall to provide you unparalleled installation flexibility. This one piece modern wall mount toilet has a lucrative craze for its elegant shape and color. It will give a stylish view to your small washroom.
- Very easy to clean because of its unique seamless design.
- Available in five different elegant colors- almond, biscuit, black, dune and white. So you can choose your favorite color for your washroom.
- Because of the dual flush technology, it saves a plenty of water.
- The wall hang bowl has a grip tight seat.
- It requires no batteries.
- This modern wall hung toilet is filled with goodness only.
3. TOTO CT437FG#01 MH Modern Wall Mount Toilet
Toto modern wall mount toilet is one of the best hanging toilets from the brand TOTO. The main material of this toilet is ceramic. It comes with TOTO wt153m or wt154m in-wall tank system.
The WaterSense certified 1.28 and 0.9 gpf 3D Tornado flush technology enables a powerful rinse. This wall hung toilet is very elegant to see. The cefiontect glaze on the toilet bowl makes it very lucrative and also it prevents stain on the bowl.
Another mentionable thing is the sleek skirted design of the toilet that helps to hide the trapway. So the washroom gets a sophisticated look.
- TOTO wall hung toilet has the certification of Watersense.
- It uses only 0.9 gallons of water per flush.
- The cefiontect glaze prevents stains on the bowl. So it does not get dirty easily.
- This wall hung toilet is not operated by batteries.
- You will love the D shape seat of this toilet.
- The outlook of the TOTO wall hung toilet is very eye-catching.
- The only available color for this toilet is white.
- You may find it less featured toilet than the other products of our list.
4. American Standard 3447101.02 Glenwall VorMax Elongated Wall-Hung Toilet
Our fourth product on the list is from the great bathroom and kitchen hardware manufacturer American Standard.
This Glenwall Vormax toilet is a siphon action bowl. It is featured with the ever clean antimicrobial surface that keeps the bad odor away. In fact, it prevents stains on the bowl. And it also eliminates the growth of mold, bacteria and mildew in the bowl.
The clean curve rim eliminates the dirt on the rim of the toilet. The unique elongated shape makes it a very modern wall mount toilet.
- This wall hung toilet comes with an installation guide.
- You can easily install this bowl in your washroom.
- The outlook is very modern and sophisticated.
- It saves a lot of space.
- You have no need to worry about bad odor and stain because of the antimicrobial surface.
- It is a battery less modern wall mount toilet.
- This is a very lightweight toilet.
- This toilet is only available in white color.
- You may find the price a little bit high.
5. Swiss Madison Well Made Forever Ivy SM-WT450 Wall Hung Toilet
The last but not the least product of our list is Swiss Madison Ivy wall hung toilet. This is a product of the renowned brand Swiss Madison. Like other products of our list, it can save up to 12 inches of space. It is a unique wall hung toilet with powerful flush technology.
The dual flush technology uses 0.8 gallon of water for light waste and 1.6 gallons of water for heavy waste. The toilet bowl is included with installed side holes that ensure an easy installation.
It has a push-button system for the quick release of the seat. Swiss Madison Ivy is a masterpiece toilet in outlook. The sleek and supple curved design makes it an eye-catching toilet bowl.
- It does not take much labor to install this toilet.
- This toilet is a great space saver.
- The dual flush system helps you to save more water.
- You will love the elegant design of this wall mount toilet.
- It does not need any battery to function.
- You have only one color to choose in this product and that is glossy white.
- As it is a product of the Swiss Madison brand, the price is a little bit high.
Why Choose Wall Hung Toilets – The Benefits of Wall-Mounted Toilets
Hanging toilets are far better than the traditional toilets. Wall hung toilets can offer some amazing advantages that are not possible with traditional flush toilets mounted on the floor of the washroom. The benefits of modern wall mount toilets are given below:
If you are living in a house with a small space for the washroom then a floating toilet is the best option for you. The reason is you can save up to 12 inches of space in your washroom by installing a modern wall hung toilet. It will make your compact washroom super comfortable.
Generally a normal flushing toilet uses approximately 3.5 gallons of water. A statistic has shown that an American uses almost 24 gallons of water every day just to flush the toilet. Roughly, America spends about 5 billion US dollars on flushing toilets. And that is a huge amount.
But with a wall mounted toilet, you save plenty of water in every flash. Because most of the wall hung toilets have dual flushing systems. In a dual flush technology, 0.8 gallons of water is used for light waste and 1.6 gallons of water is used for high density waste.
Therefore it is clear that floating toilets are eco-friendly toilets.
Wall hung toilets come with top features and technology. The flush technology of this toilet is quite different from regular toilets. These toilets are featured with tornado flush technology or dual flush technology.
Some hanging toilets are battery operated. And offers many advantages like push flush, quick seat release etc.
Easy to use:
It is a user-friendly toilet. Patients who use wheelchairs can use these types of toilets comfortably. In fact, it does not take much labor to flush the waste because of the trip lever.
Easy to clean:
A wall hung toilet is mounted in the wall and the tank is also concealed in the wall of the washroom. So there is no question to clean the surface of the washroom in a terrible way. Moreover, the wall mount toilets come with even clean technology. It prevents bad odor and stains in the bowl of the washroom.
Also, it eliminates the growth of bacteria and fungi like mold and mildew on the toilet bowl. As the drain is inside the wall a wall hung toilet is a very hygiene product.
The modern wall mount toilets are really very sophisticated. The addition of a hanging toilet in your toilet makes your small toilet look bigger as the water tank is hidden in the wall.
Some floating toilets feature LED lighting and hand free opening and flushing. So it gives a very stylish and elegant look to your washroom.
Things To Consider Before Buying A Hanging Toilet
A statistic shows that a person visits the toilet 6-8 times a day. It means he or she visits the toilet almost 2500 times a year.
So it is very important that your toilet is comfortable for you and it meets both the ends. Before buying a wall mounted you need to consider the following issues.
Before choosing a toilet for your washroom check your budget. Modern wall mount toilets are quite high in price. Because these toilets are featured with many modern technologies.
You need to choose a toilet which is easy to install. High-quality floating toilets are quite easy to install as it comes with an installation guide. We suggest you take help from professional plumbers to mount the floating toilet in your washroom.
Wall-mount toilets are available in two shapes- round and elongate. Check out which type of toiled looks good in your washroom. Basically elongated toilets give a stylish look.
Weight is a very serious matter in choosing a wall hung toilet. Make sure that the toilet you are choosing is able to carry your weight.
Frequently Asked Questions About Wall Hung Toilet
Are wall mounted toilets a good idea?
Wall-mounted toilets are probably the best type of toilet because it does not require much space. The biggest advantage of a wall hung toilet is it saves a lot of space in the floor of the washroom .
You can adjust the height of a wall hung toilet according to your wish. Modern wall hung toilets can save your bucks on water bills as it does not spend so much water in every flush. They come with high tech features like dual flush technology.
Not only that, maintaining a toilet is very easy. The bowl of these types of toilets is featured with even clean technology. And because of that, any waste particle will not stick to the bowl. So you haven’t need to worry about bad odor and disturbing stains on your toilet.
Do wall hung toilets flush well?
Every toilet in our list is featured with powerful flush technology. Through a wall hung toilet spends less water than a traditional toilet but it flushes away the full waste.
Some of the hanging toilets come with dual flush technology. It spends less water for light waste and more water for heavy waste. So every time after flushing, you will get a clean and odor-free toilet.
How high should you mount a wall-mounted toilet?
You can mount the toilet in the wall according to your own height preference. But standard measurement is to mount the toilet 14 ½ inches higher from the floor of the washroom.
What are the main disadvantages of wall hung toilets?
There is no unmixed blessing in the world. So wall hung toilets have some disadvantages also.
The first thing is the price of this product. The floating toilets are featured with many technologies. As a result, they are costly. So if you are looking for something then this toilet is not for you.
Then comes the installation issue. Although it comes with an installation manual it is tough to install a toilet. Also, it has a weight issue that disturbs a bit. You need to ensure that your hung toilet is strong enough to carry your weight.
In this article, we have discussed the best floating toilets reviews. Each and every hanging toilet of this list is perfect for a compact washroom and good to save the washroom space. In fact, these wall mount toilets will add an elegant look in your spacious washroom too.
The hanging toilets we have reviewed in this article are not battery operated. You have no need to spend your money on batteries like other battery-operated toilets. Antimicrobial properties and even clean features of these toilets will save you from bad odor and disgusting stains on the bowl.
The products are incorporated with new features to save water and power at the same time. Some toilets have a dual flush technology that saves even more water.
So you can choose any wall hung toilet from this list to decorate your washroom in a sophisticated way.